Ayurveda Weight Loss - Maintaining A Good Digestive System
To maintain a good digestive system we should see that:
1. The food is well-cooked and eaten warm/hot.
2. The use of whole wheat and rice is adequate.
3. Reduce or avoid use of fine flour and polished rice.
Please Click Here for practical, easy-to-follow program to instantly release your hip flexors for more strength, better health and all day energy.
4. Use of fried things should be reduced.
5. Enough buttermilk and curd should be included in the diet.
6. Enough vegetables, raw and cooked and seasonal fruits should be taken.
7. The food should be properly chewed.
8. A time gap of 5 to 7 hours must be kept between two meals.
9. The habit of eating or drinking liquids except water or buttermilk between the meals should be stringently controlled.
10. The stomach is also a machine and so it should be given rest of at least one or two meals a week. At that time, only fruits, fruit juices or boiled water may be taken.
To satisfy our palate is one of the greatest enjoyments of life. Eat anything you like once in a while, but respect nature’s signal, which is given in the form of belching. That’s nature’s way of saying “I’m full.”
You should stop eating further at that point. It is a yellow signal like the one at the traffic lights. If that cannot be done, you must stop at the second signal, which is like a red light. If you continue eating even after the second signal, please note that you are inviting trouble. Necessary changes in the food, diet, should be made according to the changes in seasons.
Please observe the motto that the fire in the stomach should be well preserved and should remain capable of digesting the food you eat.
A liberal use of ginger, pepper, eatables of bitter taste, Sunbath, regular exercise etc. helps this fire. While cold water, cold drinks, ice cream etc. reduce the fire and increase the burden on the digestive system. Please note that Heat is Life while Cold is Death. Eat or drink accordingly.
Sprouted Pulses: This may be taken by all people uncooked, but mixed with sesame, groundnut, raw, cabbage, dates, dried grapes or a little jaggery are also good for them. Sprouted pulses are also very good for reducing weight. In that case the use of dates, dried grapes or jaggery should be avoided as far as possible.
Test of proper digestive power and proper eating: After the meals, you should feel energetic, light in body and capable of work - even running if necessary. If you feel heavy, sleepy or dull, it indicates overeating or fast eating or a weakened digestive system.
Take me to the conclusion of the Easy Weight Loss Tips Guide
, New Bedford
, Morgan City
, El Paso de Robles (Paso Robles)
, Harker Heights
, New Milford
, Cottonwood Heights
, Delray Beach
, St. Louis
, Sunland Park
, Hilton Head Island
, East Chicago
, West Chester
, New Mexico
, Des Moines
, San Marcos
, South Bend